Monday, August 10, 2015

Employee Spotlight: Eric Costin, Service Advisor

Eric Daniel Costin was born on June 4, 1982 in Miami, Florida. He joined the United States Army in 2006 at the age of 23. He served overseas in Iraq and Okinawa, Japan and has been stationed in multiple locations around the world. Eric was Honorably Discharged from the U.S. Army in 2013 after 7 years of service.


When he returned, he attended the Nascar Technical Institute in May 2013 and graduated in July 2014. Eric has numerous Automotive Technician certifications, as well as 11 Ford credentials. He was an automotive technician for just over one year before moving to the position of Service Advisor for Hilbish Ford.

Eric has been married to Jacquelyn Costin for 9 years and they have 2 dogs and 1 cat. Eric and his wife currently reside in Landis, NC.

Eric is such an asset to our service department. See what some of our customers have to say about Eric and our service department.

“I continue to be amazed at the friendliness, honesty, integrity, and genuine customer satisfaction focus found at the Hilbish Ford Service garage. These guys went out of their way to correct my service problem quickly and professionally. I trust these people implicitly and cannot praise enough how well they treated me and my vehicle. I would use them much more often, but frankly, I seldom need repairs on my Fords. Thanks for doing so well and please don't change a thing.” – Stephen A. (7-20-15)


“Eric Costin was extremely nice and helpful. He explained the problem in easy to understand terms. Please give him my THANKS!!” – Theodore D. (7-21-15)


“Eric Costin was awesome he took care of my vehicle and I needed tires and he discussed it in a compassionate way.” – Fatena B. 7-18-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive